Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Road To NAHBS
A quick look around on a ride yesterday brought to mind the fast approaching North American Handmade Bicycle show. Fellow Rapha Continental Rider Cole Maness was astride his Sycip; who will be situated in the booth adjacent to ours — and new riding pal Moi Medina was riding his blacked out Independent Fabrication road bike. The 50 mile round trip ride took us through the hills known in these parts as the Verdugo's. The start, however, was impressive as Cole introduced me to the strange and utilitarian Arroyo Seco Bikepath. It was there, as we snaked through the chain link fence and made our way down to the waterway that I thought of the man who made my personal steed, one of the few people that I absolutely make time for at every NAHBS show — Richard Sachs.
Our immediate focus at the NAHBS show will be the Rapha Bicycle Collection and our new Spring & Summer Collection which will be available for viewing in its entirety. But, that does not meant that we do not make time for all of our other friends — builders, manufacturers and a few fantastic painters — when they are all encapsulated in one area. The list of Builders that we have had the pleasure of working with has grown year after year to a level that we now call them all friends.
After the ride thoughts of this new place, Austin, Texas and these people brought up a very important question, or series of questions in my mind. What, or who are you looking forward to seeing at the show? Or, conversely, if you cannot make it there, what should I investigate for you?
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…