Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
The Ride Before The Ride
This summer the Rapha Continental has been attending a handful of organized rides and events and last weekend we rode the Oregon EchelonFondo. A ride that is close to home, Hood River, OR, and a ride that would see Chris Horner - Team RadioShack as guest rider.
As Hood River is only a 70+ mile bicycle ride away we decided to ride out the day before the EchelonFondo. As soon as we all made plans to meet at Stumptown in deep SE Portland I had sudden feelings of a Classic Continental Ride. Just 6 of us, self supported, no follow van, our own cameras and on our own time.
It was brilliant, sunny, humid, and a good solid day on the bike with all the classic Continental elements, exploration, fresh salmon that we stuffed our pockets with for dinner later, flat tires, fading daylight, poaching pears, and camaraderie. Everything that makes a ride, a real ride.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.