Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Ride Before The Ride
This summer the Rapha Continental has been attending a handful of organized rides and events and last weekend we rode the Oregon EchelonFondo. A ride that is close to home, Hood River, OR, and a ride that would see Chris Horner - Team RadioShack as guest rider.
As Hood River is only a 70+ mile bicycle ride away we decided to ride out the day before the EchelonFondo. As soon as we all made plans to meet at Stumptown in deep SE Portland I had sudden feelings of a Classic Continental Ride. Just 6 of us, self supported, no follow van, our own cameras and on our own time.
It was brilliant, sunny, humid, and a good solid day on the bike with all the classic Continental elements, exploration, fresh salmon that we stuffed our pockets with for dinner later, flat tires, fading daylight, poaching pears, and camaraderie. Everything that makes a ride, a real ride.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries