We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Cycle Club London
The Rapha Cycle Club London opens on Saturday 21st July in the heart of Soho with a weekend-long celebration and screening of the final stages of the Tour. The flagship Cycle Club will be a meeting place for all cyclists and fans of road racing to watch the latest races, shop from the latest Rapha products including an exclusive Cycle Club collection, enjoy the finest coffee, food, a beer or two, free wifi and the best cycling literature. Film screenings, exhibitions, rare memorabilia and a party or two can also be guaranteed.
The Cycle Club in London opens following the success of pop-up shops in London and New York City in 2010, Mallorca in 2011 and 2012, San Francisco and Osaka from 2011 and two Mobile Cycle Clubs which are currently touring Europe and North America.
Simon Mottram, Rapha Founder, commented on the new Cycle Club: “We conceived the Rapha Cycle Club back in 2010 as the place we would most like to hang out to watch racing and share the love of the sport with others. We have now opened seven clubs around the world and have enjoyed meeting like-minded fans, watching the racing and consuming cycling culture, while being surrounded by beautiful things. We are excited to launch our flagship permanent cycle club in the centre of London. It is the ultimate Rapha experience.”
Officially opening next Saturday, 21st July at 8:30 am, the Cycle Club will host full coverage of the final weekend of the Tour and, in the weeks following, the Olympic road racing. Over the next week a roving team of Rapha riders will be placing spoke cards in bike wheels around the capital. Find one and bring it to the Cycle Club to receive a complimentary coffee.
Rapha Cycle Club
85 Brewer St.
Opens 21st July at 8.30am
Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9pm
Saturday – 8.30am to 7pm
Sunday - 10am to 6pm
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX