We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Cycle Club London
The Rapha Cycle Club London opens on Saturday 21st July in the heart of Soho with a weekend-long celebration and screening of the final stages of the Tour. The flagship Cycle Club will be a meeting place for all cyclists and fans of road racing to watch the latest races, shop from the latest Rapha products including an exclusive Cycle Club collection, enjoy the finest coffee, food, a beer or two, free wifi and the best cycling literature. Film screenings, exhibitions, rare memorabilia and a party or two can also be guaranteed.
The Cycle Club in London opens following the success of pop-up shops in London and New York City in 2010, Mallorca in 2011 and 2012, San Francisco and Osaka from 2011 and two Mobile Cycle Clubs which are currently touring Europe and North America.
Simon Mottram, Rapha Founder, commented on the new Cycle Club: “We conceived the Rapha Cycle Club back in 2010 as the place we would most like to hang out to watch racing and share the love of the sport with others. We have now opened seven clubs around the world and have enjoyed meeting like-minded fans, watching the racing and consuming cycling culture, while being surrounded by beautiful things. We are excited to launch our flagship permanent cycle club in the centre of London. It is the ultimate Rapha experience.”
Officially opening next Saturday, 21st July at 8:30 am, the Cycle Club will host full coverage of the final weekend of the Tour and, in the weeks following, the Olympic road racing. Over the next week a roving team of Rapha riders will be placing spoke cards in bike wheels around the capital. Find one and bring it to the Cycle Club to receive a complimentary coffee.
Rapha Cycle Club
85 Brewer St.
Opens 21st July at 8.30am
Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9pm
Saturday – 8.30am to 7pm
Sunday - 10am to 6pm
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP