Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Rapha Continental Summer Season
These are the faces of the Rapha Continental. Each Tuesday from now through the end of the Summer you will see stories, photos, and musings from these characters. There have been some changes afoot over on the Continental end of the website. With the addition of new riders — James Selman, Joe Staples and Carey S-H (our first female rider) — there has also been an influx of new content. Their bicycles, Beloved, Moots and Signal, respectively, are chance enough to celebrate their addition to the team.
However, when the time came to add their bios we put it to the rest of the crew as well. Each and every rider biography has been updated. And along with the questionnaire that you see, there is also a drawing of each of them next to their profile. Pete Rubijono started doing these drawings a couple of years ago while we were traveling around the East Coast riding Continental Rides and Racing Cyclocross. Last summer, when East met West teams he got the opportunity to meet an fill in the gaps where they existed. Each of his drawings are placed to the right of the team bios.
The bio pages have become a useful tool as well. Directly above the drawings you will find specific details for each of the riders. When people are unable to make it in to one of our retail locations, this is where we point them. Each of the Contintental riders height, weight, and associated clothing sizes has been put into this chart. Along with a few snippits and quotes as to what their favorite pieces may be.
The plan, as it stands, is to update the Blog with Continental Road Journal happenings on a weekly basis. This next week will see the start of the Ride the Rockies tour through Colorado. And this Thursday, June 10th we should see a short film and photos from The Tour of the Unknown Coast. For the full schedule, see the Summer Season details. There will be some assistance from these riders in terms of content on the blog as the summer progresses. It is our hope that their particular take on what it means to be a part of the Rapha Continental will shine through their voices.
13th - Joe Staples
20th - Kansas Waugh
27th - Sam Richardson
3rd - Piers North
10th - Ben Lieberson
31st - Tony Pereira
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G