We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Continental rides Colorado
Starting next Tuesday August 2nd, we will be releasing the latest in our summer series with the Rapha Continental. The springtime was left to our exploration of the Tour of California route with Tim Johnson, which was all well and good. This time around we had another guest and a whole new set of adventures in in the Rockies. For the whole month of August —each Tuesday and Friday — we will be releasing a collection of films again with DropTree Productions - photography by Jake Stangel and write-ups that chronicle riding the course laid out by the organizers of the 2011 USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Formerly known as the Quizno's Challenge (thank you cycling gods for the name change) the race traverses a few of the Rocky Mountains well known climbs and hits some of the best cycling destinations in the country.
The crew has some recognizable faces on it, Mr. James Selman, Ryan Thomson, Hott Sam (who was looking dapper and almost unrecognizable behind a massive beard) Greg Johnson and special guest on loan from Velonews Tech Department, Nick Legan. Check back during the coming weeks to see the travels and tribulations of The Rapha Continental.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX