We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Continental in Colorado
The Rapha Continental is back on the road and the State of Colorado is doing its best to set the stage for the upcoming USA Pro Cycling Challenge. From what we have seen so far this should not be a problem because this fine State is not lacking in the "epic" department. This is stated full well knowing that this is a word that gets a bit misused these days, and we are not exempt from this misuse. However, with some of the vistas and roads (and elevation) that have been our entry to the Centennial State the word seems to be the most concise form of expression. Even our newest riding partner Nick Legan, the Tech Editor for Velonews may have uttered the word upon arrival at the top of Monarch Pass, or was it Cottonwood?
The crew has done a bit of mixing and matching this time around, drawing mostly from our West Coast contingent with Ryan Thomson, Greg Johnson, James Selman and myself while our East Coast representation comes in the bearded form of Hott Sam Richardson. Keep an eye out for our adventures here and follow along with the Rapha North America Twitter account as we continue to explore this new race route that runs through the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…