We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Continental in Colorado
The Rapha Continental is back on the road and the State of Colorado is doing its best to set the stage for the upcoming USA Pro Cycling Challenge. From what we have seen so far this should not be a problem because this fine State is not lacking in the "epic" department. This is stated full well knowing that this is a word that gets a bit misused these days, and we are not exempt from this misuse. However, with some of the vistas and roads (and elevation) that have been our entry to the Centennial State the word seems to be the most concise form of expression. Even our newest riding partner Nick Legan, the Tech Editor for Velonews may have uttered the word upon arrival at the top of Monarch Pass, or was it Cottonwood?
The crew has done a bit of mixing and matching this time around, drawing mostly from our West Coast contingent with Ryan Thomson, Greg Johnson, James Selman and myself while our East Coast representation comes in the bearded form of Hott Sam Richardson. Keep an eye out for our adventures here and follow along with the Rapha North America Twitter account as we continue to explore this new race route that runs through the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC