We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Continental in Colorado
The Rapha Continental is back on the road and the State of Colorado is doing its best to set the stage for the upcoming USA Pro Cycling Challenge. From what we have seen so far this should not be a problem because this fine State is not lacking in the "epic" department. This is stated full well knowing that this is a word that gets a bit misused these days, and we are not exempt from this misuse. However, with some of the vistas and roads (and elevation) that have been our entry to the Centennial State the word seems to be the most concise form of expression. Even our newest riding partner Nick Legan, the Tech Editor for Velonews may have uttered the word upon arrival at the top of Monarch Pass, or was it Cottonwood?
The crew has done a bit of mixing and matching this time around, drawing mostly from our West Coast contingent with Ryan Thomson, Greg Johnson, James Selman and myself while our East Coast representation comes in the bearded form of Hott Sam Richardson. Keep an eye out for our adventures here and follow along with the Rapha North America Twitter account as we continue to explore this new race route that runs through the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG