We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Continental in Colorado
The Rapha Continental is back on the road and the State of Colorado is doing its best to set the stage for the upcoming USA Pro Cycling Challenge. From what we have seen so far this should not be a problem because this fine State is not lacking in the "epic" department. This is stated full well knowing that this is a word that gets a bit misused these days, and we are not exempt from this misuse. However, with some of the vistas and roads (and elevation) that have been our entry to the Centennial State the word seems to be the most concise form of expression. Even our newest riding partner Nick Legan, the Tech Editor for Velonews may have uttered the word upon arrival at the top of Monarch Pass, or was it Cottonwood?
The crew has done a bit of mixing and matching this time around, drawing mostly from our West Coast contingent with Ryan Thomson, Greg Johnson, James Selman and myself while our East Coast representation comes in the bearded form of Hott Sam Richardson. Keep an eye out for our adventures here and follow along with the Rapha North America Twitter account as we continue to explore this new race route that runs through the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb