We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Paris-Roubaix Challenge
Places for the 2011 Paris-Roubaix Challenge are now available.
A new event in the sportive calendar, the route is 162km from Saint Quentin to the Roubaix Velodrome, taking in 18 cobbled sectors, the day before the pros race.
• To book visit the Paris-Roubaix Challenge site.
• For more info on the Rapha & ASO partnership and to see the designs for the exclusive apparel Rapha have designed for the event visit » rapha.cc/paris-roubaix-challenge.
• If you are planning to enter the Paris-Roubaix Challenge then we highly recommend, if you aren't already, joining us in the Rapha Festive 500.
• Join the Paris Roubaix Challenge Facebook page.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.