Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Paris-Roubaix Challenge
Places for the 2011 Paris-Roubaix Challenge are now available.
A new event in the sportive calendar, the route is 162km from Saint Quentin to the Roubaix Velodrome, taking in 18 cobbled sectors, the day before the pros race.
• To book visit the Paris-Roubaix Challenge site.
• For more info on the Rapha & ASO partnership and to see the designs for the exclusive apparel Rapha have designed for the event visit » rapha.cc/paris-roubaix-challenge.
• If you are planning to enter the Paris-Roubaix Challenge then we highly recommend, if you aren't already, joining us in the Rapha Festive 500.
• Join the Paris Roubaix Challenge Facebook page.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!