We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Paris-Roubaix Challenge
Places for the 2011 Paris-Roubaix Challenge are now available.
A new event in the sportive calendar, the route is 162km from Saint Quentin to the Roubaix Velodrome, taking in 18 cobbled sectors, the day before the pros race.
• To book visit the Paris-Roubaix Challenge site.
• For more info on the Rapha & ASO partnership and to see the designs for the exclusive apparel Rapha have designed for the event visit » rapha.cc/paris-roubaix-challenge.
• If you are planning to enter the Paris-Roubaix Challenge then we highly recommend, if you aren't already, joining us in the Rapha Festive 500.
• Join the Paris Roubaix Challenge Facebook page.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP