Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Paris-Roubaix Challenge
Places for the 2011 Paris-Roubaix Challenge are now available.
A new event in the sportive calendar, the route is 162km from Saint Quentin to the Roubaix Velodrome, taking in 18 cobbled sectors, the day before the pros race.
• To book visit the Paris-Roubaix Challenge site.
• For more info on the Rapha & ASO partnership and to see the designs for the exclusive apparel Rapha have designed for the event visit » rapha.cc/paris-roubaix-challenge.
• If you are planning to enter the Paris-Roubaix Challenge then we highly recommend, if you aren't already, joining us in the Rapha Festive 500.
• Join the Paris Roubaix Challenge Facebook page.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.