We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Location | Geraardsbergen
Alt. | 92 m
Length | 1.08km
Max. Gradient | 20%
Coordinates | 50.7725°N 3.89°E
The Muur van Geraardsbergen or Kapelmuur (there is, rather fittingly, a chapel at the top) is one of the icons of the Ronde van Vlaanderen, which takes place this Sunday.
As it climbs out of Geraardsbergen, the penultimate berg of the Tour of Flanders ramps up to a brutal 20%, twisting around a grassy knoll heaving with spectators. The first rider to the top of this vicious ascent is usually first to the finish. But who will it be this year? Devolder again? Boonen once more? Or maybe, finally, Fabian Cancellara?
Departs from Bruges at 09:00am GMT Sunday 4th April.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb