We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Festive 500 Returns
Give your legs the greatest gift this Christmas and ride 500km between December 24th and December 31st.
Once more Rapha challenge riders around the world to avoid the festive flab and clock those kilometres. Ride 500km between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve posting evidence of your endeavours. Use photos, videos, prose, poetry, drawings, or any other creative application you see fit, through these channels using hashtag #festive500 where applicable:
- Your blog
- Postcards (analogue is good, even if you submit this digitally)
1st: Rapha Espresso Machine, Set of Rapha Espresso Cups and Chris King Tamper, Classic Softshell.
2nd: Classic Softshell, Classic Jersey, choice of Rapha Shorts or Tights.
3rd: Classic Jersey, choice of Rapha Shorts or Tights.
Most epic fail: Umbrella, Workshop Apron
Worst weather conditions: Deep Winter Tights
To ensure you are officially entered and recieve a Rapha Festive 500 roundel, please fill out the form below or here » rapha.cc/festive-500-2012
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.