Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
The Festive 500 Returns
Give your legs the greatest gift this Christmas and ride 500km between December 24th and December 31st.
Once more Rapha challenge riders around the world to avoid the festive flab and clock those kilometres. Ride 500km between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve posting evidence of your endeavours. Use photos, videos, prose, poetry, drawings, or any other creative application you see fit, through these channels using hashtag #festive500 where applicable:
- Your blog
- Postcards (analogue is good, even if you submit this digitally)
1st: Rapha Espresso Machine, Set of Rapha Espresso Cups and Chris King Tamper, Classic Softshell.
2nd: Classic Softshell, Classic Jersey, choice of Rapha Shorts or Tights.
3rd: Classic Jersey, choice of Rapha Shorts or Tights.
Most epic fail: Umbrella, Workshop Apron
Worst weather conditions: Deep Winter Tights
To ensure you are officially entered and recieve a Rapha Festive 500 roundel, please fill out the form below or here » rapha.cc/festive-500-2012
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…