We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Festive 500 Returns
Give your legs the greatest gift this Christmas and ride 500km between December 24th and December 31st.
Once more Rapha challenge riders around the world to avoid the festive flab and clock those kilometres. Ride 500km between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve posting evidence of your endeavours. Use photos, videos, prose, poetry, drawings, or any other creative application you see fit, through these channels using hashtag #festive500 where applicable:
- Your blog
- Postcards (analogue is good, even if you submit this digitally)
1st: Rapha Espresso Machine, Set of Rapha Espresso Cups and Chris King Tamper, Classic Softshell.
2nd: Classic Softshell, Classic Jersey, choice of Rapha Shorts or Tights.
3rd: Classic Jersey, choice of Rapha Shorts or Tights.
Most epic fail: Umbrella, Workshop Apron
Worst weather conditions: Deep Winter Tights
To ensure you are officially entered and recieve a Rapha Festive 500 roundel, please fill out the form below or here » rapha.cc/festive-500-2012
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.