We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Festive 500 Finale
There's roughly 24 hours to go of the Rapha Festive 500. We've been overwhelmed with how many riders worldwide have risen to the challenge. As we trawl through all the photography, video, Garmin data and words, here's a selection of entries that have caught our eye on blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Bon courage.
Its position in the road required me to completely block two lanes of traffic to take the shot with my phone. – Troy Allen Coleman
– Dirk Maertins
Heavy snow reduced me to a 20kph crawl on my cross bike. Absolutely beautiful, 242km so far.
– James Fairbank
Texas Wind. – Jason Sager
Only managed 50 miles today with the Northeast blizzard. The 500k is going to be tough. – Mike Eng
Day 1: Getting down this 1-in-4 hill was only half the story. The ascent of the other side was 1-in-3! Just a minor sticking (slipping?) point in an otherwise perfect 117kms through the Yorkshire Dales. – Mike Salkeld
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0