We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Cross Fondo in Füssen/Allgäu
The final appearance on the Continent this year sees the Mobile Cycle Club travelling to the picturesque Allgäu in Germany for the Crosstoberfest, for what will be another weekend full of cross fun.
On Saturday morning, CremaCycles’ resident cross expert, Ken Bloomer, will be holding a cross clinic for all those looking to improve their cross skills. Whether complete beginner, or an old hand at cross, there will be techniques and tips for all abilities.
The afternoon will then offer an opportunity to put those newly found skills to test, with a cross race lasting 40 minutes. The course has been extended in length from last year, and will also have the MCC trackside offering encouragement (and maybe the odd tequila shortcut) to all participants. There’ll be beer and bratwurst aplenty afternoon, as well as an organised dinner in the evening for those who wish.
Sunday sees the now traditional Rapha Cross Fondo taking place. Leaving from the Bootshafen in Füssen at 10am, the new route will take in the spectacular Schloss Neuschwanstein, the Lech waterfall as well as one of the numerous Alpine huts for a well-deserved food stop. All of this is set against the spectacular Alpine backdrop of red and golden leaves and snow-capped peaks.
For more information and to register please visit:
Friday, October 12
- 5pm: Meet & Greet, Maria Hilfer Sudhaus, Speiden
Saturday, October 13
- 9am - late: Open house CremaCycles showroom
- 10am: Cross Clinic, meet at CremaCycles showroom
- 2pm: Cyclocross race, sign-in at CremaCycles showroom
- 4pm: Awards & BBQ CremaCycles showroom
- 6pm: Allgäu Dinner
Sunday, October 14
- 9am: Sign-in Rapha Cross Fondo, Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- 10am – 2pm: Rapha Cross Fondo, Start/Finish Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN