[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Cross Fondo in Füssen/Allgäu
The final appearance on the Continent this year sees the Mobile Cycle Club travelling to the picturesque Allgäu in Germany for the Crosstoberfest, for what will be another weekend full of cross fun.
On Saturday morning, CremaCycles’ resident cross expert, Ken Bloomer, will be holding a cross clinic for all those looking to improve their cross skills. Whether complete beginner, or an old hand at cross, there will be techniques and tips for all abilities.
The afternoon will then offer an opportunity to put those newly found skills to test, with a cross race lasting 40 minutes. The course has been extended in length from last year, and will also have the MCC trackside offering encouragement (and maybe the odd tequila shortcut) to all participants. There’ll be beer and bratwurst aplenty afternoon, as well as an organised dinner in the evening for those who wish.
Sunday sees the now traditional Rapha Cross Fondo taking place. Leaving from the Bootshafen in Füssen at 10am, the new route will take in the spectacular Schloss Neuschwanstein, the Lech waterfall as well as one of the numerous Alpine huts for a well-deserved food stop. All of this is set against the spectacular Alpine backdrop of red and golden leaves and snow-capped peaks.
For more information and to register please visit:
Friday, October 12
- 5pm: Meet & Greet, Maria Hilfer Sudhaus, Speiden
Saturday, October 13
- 9am - late: Open house CremaCycles showroom
- 10am: Cross Clinic, meet at CremaCycles showroom
- 2pm: Cyclocross race, sign-in at CremaCycles showroom
- 4pm: Awards & BBQ CremaCycles showroom
- 6pm: Allgäu Dinner
Sunday, October 14
- 9am: Sign-in Rapha Cross Fondo, Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- 10am – 2pm: Rapha Cross Fondo, Start/Finish Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb