Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Cross Fondo in Füssen/Allgäu
The final appearance on the Continent this year sees the Mobile Cycle Club travelling to the picturesque Allgäu in Germany for the Crosstoberfest, for what will be another weekend full of cross fun.
On Saturday morning, CremaCycles’ resident cross expert, Ken Bloomer, will be holding a cross clinic for all those looking to improve their cross skills. Whether complete beginner, or an old hand at cross, there will be techniques and tips for all abilities.
The afternoon will then offer an opportunity to put those newly found skills to test, with a cross race lasting 40 minutes. The course has been extended in length from last year, and will also have the MCC trackside offering encouragement (and maybe the odd tequila shortcut) to all participants. There’ll be beer and bratwurst aplenty afternoon, as well as an organised dinner in the evening for those who wish.
Sunday sees the now traditional Rapha Cross Fondo taking place. Leaving from the Bootshafen in Füssen at 10am, the new route will take in the spectacular Schloss Neuschwanstein, the Lech waterfall as well as one of the numerous Alpine huts for a well-deserved food stop. All of this is set against the spectacular Alpine backdrop of red and golden leaves and snow-capped peaks.
For more information and to register please visit:
Friday, October 12
- 5pm: Meet & Greet, Maria Hilfer Sudhaus, Speiden
Saturday, October 13
- 9am - late: Open house CremaCycles showroom
- 10am: Cross Clinic, meet at CremaCycles showroom
- 2pm: Cyclocross race, sign-in at CremaCycles showroom
- 4pm: Awards & BBQ CremaCycles showroom
- 6pm: Allgäu Dinner
Sunday, October 14
- 9am: Sign-in Rapha Cross Fondo, Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- 10am – 2pm: Rapha Cross Fondo, Start/Finish Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…