Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Cross Fondo in Füssen/Allgäu
The final appearance on the Continent this year sees the Mobile Cycle Club travelling to the picturesque Allgäu in Germany for the Crosstoberfest, for what will be another weekend full of cross fun.
On Saturday morning, CremaCycles’ resident cross expert, Ken Bloomer, will be holding a cross clinic for all those looking to improve their cross skills. Whether complete beginner, or an old hand at cross, there will be techniques and tips for all abilities.
The afternoon will then offer an opportunity to put those newly found skills to test, with a cross race lasting 40 minutes. The course has been extended in length from last year, and will also have the MCC trackside offering encouragement (and maybe the odd tequila shortcut) to all participants. There’ll be beer and bratwurst aplenty afternoon, as well as an organised dinner in the evening for those who wish.
Sunday sees the now traditional Rapha Cross Fondo taking place. Leaving from the Bootshafen in Füssen at 10am, the new route will take in the spectacular Schloss Neuschwanstein, the Lech waterfall as well as one of the numerous Alpine huts for a well-deserved food stop. All of this is set against the spectacular Alpine backdrop of red and golden leaves and snow-capped peaks.
For more information and to register please visit:
Friday, October 12
- 5pm: Meet & Greet, Maria Hilfer Sudhaus, Speiden
Saturday, October 13
- 9am - late: Open house CremaCycles showroom
- 10am: Cross Clinic, meet at CremaCycles showroom
- 2pm: Cyclocross race, sign-in at CremaCycles showroom
- 4pm: Awards & BBQ CremaCycles showroom
- 6pm: Allgäu Dinner
Sunday, October 14
- 9am: Sign-in Rapha Cross Fondo, Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- 10am – 2pm: Rapha Cross Fondo, Start/Finish Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.