Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Cross Fondo in Füssen/Allgäu
The final appearance on the Continent this year sees the Mobile Cycle Club travelling to the picturesque Allgäu in Germany for the Crosstoberfest, for what will be another weekend full of cross fun.
On Saturday morning, CremaCycles’ resident cross expert, Ken Bloomer, will be holding a cross clinic for all those looking to improve their cross skills. Whether complete beginner, or an old hand at cross, there will be techniques and tips for all abilities.
The afternoon will then offer an opportunity to put those newly found skills to test, with a cross race lasting 40 minutes. The course has been extended in length from last year, and will also have the MCC trackside offering encouragement (and maybe the odd tequila shortcut) to all participants. There’ll be beer and bratwurst aplenty afternoon, as well as an organised dinner in the evening for those who wish.
Sunday sees the now traditional Rapha Cross Fondo taking place. Leaving from the Bootshafen in Füssen at 10am, the new route will take in the spectacular Schloss Neuschwanstein, the Lech waterfall as well as one of the numerous Alpine huts for a well-deserved food stop. All of this is set against the spectacular Alpine backdrop of red and golden leaves and snow-capped peaks.
For more information and to register please visit:
Friday, October 12
- 5pm: Meet & Greet, Maria Hilfer Sudhaus, Speiden
Saturday, October 13
- 9am - late: Open house CremaCycles showroom
- 10am: Cross Clinic, meet at CremaCycles showroom
- 2pm: Cyclocross race, sign-in at CremaCycles showroom
- 4pm: Awards & BBQ CremaCycles showroom
- 6pm: Allgäu Dinner
Sunday, October 14
- 9am: Sign-in Rapha Cross Fondo, Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- 10am – 2pm: Rapha Cross Fondo, Start/Finish Bootshafen Achmühlen-Ehrwang, Füssen
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…