[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Broom Wagon Has Landed
Words and Photos by Mike Spriggs
While it doesn't make for a good spy novel title, for us this is nearly as exciting. Over the past few weeks, we have tracked the progress of our Citroën H-Van - the centerpiece of the Rapha Cycle Club space - as it slowly crossed the Atlantic. After landing safely in Bayonne, NJ over the weekend, the van breezed through Customs, and then over the George Washington Bridge and into Manhattan rush hour the other morning.
Our efforts to recruit a mini cyclists' army to help push the H Van into our shopfront were for naught, as the repo/delivery men had a specially-equipped truck that literally deposited the van inside the front of the showroom. A few easy pushes and turns of the steering wheel later, the Citroën found its new home.
We hope you come and check it out, along with everything else that will be going on at the Cycle Club all summer.
Below you will find a few outside links as to what is happening with the Cycle Club:
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.