We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Bomber Jacket
The Bomber Jacket, an update to the popular Fixed Jacket comes with a few special features. Re-enforced Cordura shoulders (prevent wear from bags) and a low cut collar to make your casual ride all the more pleasant. While the "articulated shoulders" let the jacket sit comfortably and not ride up in the back while cycling.
What this piece does best though is make the crossover from cycling specific clothing to stylish outerwear completely natural. The tiny hole inside the chest pocket allows for seamless iPod use, and one of the best features is a short lanyard that is fastened to the inside of a sweetly discreet zipper pocket on the jacket's right arm. The lanyard could hold any key you wish, the one to your u-lock or one to the back gate so you can sneak in unawares from a night at the bar.
I asked Ryan Thomson, better known as Evil Ryan - Rapha Continental Rider, urban citizen of the Northwest - what he thought of the jacket. My thinking here was that Ryan would have some insight into the Jacket's secrets. Maybe the windproof qualities on the mean streets of Portland, or the appeal in using the Jacket to attract beautiful women to his side? However, his response was somewhat fitting in the short words of a man on the go.
"I'm wearing it right now."
Which is good enough for me.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb