We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Bomber Jacket
The Bomber Jacket, an update to the popular Fixed Jacket comes with a few special features. Re-enforced Cordura shoulders (prevent wear from bags) and a low cut collar to make your casual ride all the more pleasant. "Articulated shoulders" make for leting the jacket sit comfortably and not ride up in the back while cycling.
What this piece does best though is make the crossover from cycling specific clothing to stylish outerwear completely natural. The tiny hole inside the chest pocket allows for seamless iPod use, and one of the best features is a short lanyard that is fastened to the inside of a sweetly discreet zipper pocket on the jackets right arm. The lanyard could hold any key you wish, the one to your u-lock or one to the back gate so you can sneak in unawares from a night at the bar.
I asked Ryan Thomson, better known as Evil Ryan - Rapha Continental Rider, urban citizen of the Northwest what he thought of the jacket. My thinking here was that Ryan would have some insight into the Jackets secrets. Maybe the windproof qualities on the mean streets of Portland, or the appeal in using the Jacket to attract beautiful women to his side? However, his response was somewhat fitting in the short words of a man on the go.
"I'm wearing it right now."
Which is good enough for me.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG