We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Art of Assembly - building a race bike
On 26th March 2008, Rapha is presenting an evening with professional bicycle mechanic and regular Rouleur contributor Rohan Dubash. Rohan will be demonstrating how to assemble a Colnago race bike from scratch. Joined by Rouleur editor Guy Andrews, the audience can expect trade secrets, opinions and bike set up advice whilst being led through each step of construction. The evening will close with a question and answer session.
Rohan Dubash currently works at Cycles Dauphin, a small independent road bike specialist shop and has been building bespoke and concours bicycles for over 20 years.
As well as being editor of Rouleur, Guy Andrews has written for many leading cycling magazines on maintenance (amongst other things) and is author of A&C Blacks Road Bike Maintenance Book.
Wednesday 26th March
19.00 – 22.00
Tickets are limited to 30 people.
Refreshments will be provided.
Rapha Spring / Summer collection will be available for viewing.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0