We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Art of Assembly - building a race bike
On 26th March 2008, Rapha is presenting an evening with professional bicycle mechanic and regular Rouleur contributor Rohan Dubash. Rohan will be demonstrating how to assemble a Colnago race bike from scratch. Joined by Rouleur editor Guy Andrews, the audience can expect trade secrets, opinions and bike set up advice whilst being led through each step of construction. The evening will close with a question and answer session.
Rohan Dubash currently works at Cycles Dauphin, a small independent road bike specialist shop and has been building bespoke and concours bicycles for over 20 years.
As well as being editor of Rouleur, Guy Andrews has written for many leading cycling magazines on maintenance (amongst other things) and is author of A&C Blacks Road Bike Maintenance Book.
Wednesday 26th March
19.00 – 22.00
Tickets are limited to 30 people.
Refreshments will be provided.
Rapha Spring / Summer collection will be available for viewing.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb