We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Art of Assembly - building a race bike
On 26th March 2008, Rapha is presenting an evening with professional bicycle mechanic and regular Rouleur contributor Rohan Dubash. Rohan will be demonstrating how to assemble a Colnago race bike from scratch. Joined by Rouleur editor Guy Andrews, the audience can expect trade secrets, opinions and bike set up advice whilst being led through each step of construction. The evening will close with a question and answer session.
Rohan Dubash currently works at Cycles Dauphin, a small independent road bike specialist shop and has been building bespoke and concours bicycles for over 20 years.
As well as being editor of Rouleur, Guy Andrews has written for many leading cycling magazines on maintenance (amongst other things) and is author of A&C Blacks Road Bike Maintenance Book.
Wednesday 26th March
19.00 – 22.00
Tickets are limited to 30 people.
Refreshments will be provided.
Rapha Spring / Summer collection will be available for viewing.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries