[ locale string ]
The Art of Assembly - building a race bike
On 26th March 2008, Rapha is presenting an evening with professional bicycle mechanic and regular Rouleur contributor Rohan Dubash. Rohan will be demonstrating how to assemble a Colnago race bike from scratch. Joined by Rouleur editor Guy Andrews, the audience can expect trade secrets, opinions and bike set up advice whilst being led through each step of construction. The evening will close with a question and answer session.
Rohan Dubash currently works at Cycles Dauphin, a small independent road bike specialist shop and has been building bespoke and concours bicycles for over 20 years.
As well as being editor of Rouleur, Guy Andrews has written for many leading cycling magazines on maintenance (amongst other things) and is author of A&C Blacks Road Bike Maintenance Book.
Wednesday 26th March
19.00 – 22.00
Tickets are limited to 30 people.
Refreshments will be provided.
Rapha Spring / Summer collection will be available for viewing.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…