We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Art of Assembly - building a race bike
On 26th March 2008, Rapha is presenting an evening with professional bicycle mechanic and regular Rouleur contributor Rohan Dubash. Rohan will be demonstrating how to assemble a Colnago race bike from scratch. Joined by Rouleur editor Guy Andrews, the audience can expect trade secrets, opinions and bike set up advice whilst being led through each step of construction. The evening will close with a question and answer session.
Rohan Dubash currently works at Cycles Dauphin, a small independent road bike specialist shop and has been building bespoke and concours bicycles for over 20 years.
As well as being editor of Rouleur, Guy Andrews has written for many leading cycling magazines on maintenance (amongst other things) and is author of A&C Blacks Road Bike Maintenance Book.
Wednesday 26th March
19.00 – 22.00
Tickets are limited to 30 people.
Refreshments will be provided.
Rapha Spring / Summer collection will be available for viewing.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC