[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The 1910 Ride: 9th June 2010
Rolling out at dawn
Celebrating 100 years of cyclists defying the laws of gravity and conquering the mountains, the 1910 Ride took place yesterday in the Pyrenees. Our four intrepid riders set off before day break from Bagneres-de-Luchon and arrived in Bayonne near the Atlantic coast around 8pm CEST. Reports are that it rained non-stop as the quartet repeated the feats of Octave Lapize and the pioneers of the sport who rode this monstrous stage 100 years ago. Incroyable. More coverage soon.
Photos © Pete Drinkell
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG