We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The 1910 Ride: 9th June 2010
Rolling out at dawn
Celebrating 100 years of cyclists defying the laws of gravity and conquering the mountains, the 1910 Ride took place yesterday in the Pyrenees. Our four intrepid riders set off before day break from Bagneres-de-Luchon and arrived in Bayonne near the Atlantic coast around 8pm CEST. Reports are that it rained non-stop as the quartet repeated the feats of Octave Lapize and the pioneers of the sport who rode this monstrous stage 100 years ago. Incroyable. More coverage soon.
Photos © Pete Drinkell
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb