We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The 1910 Ride: 9th June 2010
Rolling out at dawn
Celebrating 100 years of cyclists defying the laws of gravity and conquering the mountains, the 1910 Ride took place yesterday in the Pyrenees. Our four intrepid riders set off before day break from Bagneres-de-Luchon and arrived in Bayonne near the Atlantic coast around 8pm CEST. Reports are that it rained non-stop as the quartet repeated the feats of Octave Lapize and the pioneers of the sport who rode this monstrous stage 100 years ago. Incroyable. More coverage soon.
Photos © Pete Drinkell
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.