We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 5. Imperial works Criterium Challenge
I don't think I've ever met a bicycle that I didn't want to ride. Even those crappy old mountain-bikes you see abandoned against lampposts, or those mini dandy horses for kids. Granted, I might not be able to ride 100 miles in the Pyrenees on such steeds, but there is joy to be had with any two-wheeled friend as long as you can at least push it down the street. Today's challenge was to ride ten bikes around the Imperial Works building (Rapha London HQ) within ten minutes. I would have to ride a spectrum of my colleagues bikes, all varying in shape, size and componentry. From Simon M's Pinarello Sestriere to Sandra's delightful Diamond Back Sorrento. The course was somewhat tricky with a cobbled section, parked cars to negotiate, and delivery men to avoid.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb