[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 5. Imperial works Criterium Challenge
I don't think I've ever met a bicycle that I didn't want to ride. Even those crappy old mountain-bikes you see abandoned against lampposts, or those mini dandy horses for kids. Granted, I might not be able to ride 100 miles in the Pyrenees on such steeds, but there is joy to be had with any two-wheeled friend as long as you can at least push it down the street. Today's challenge was to ride ten bikes around the Imperial Works building (Rapha London HQ) within ten minutes. I would have to ride a spectrum of my colleagues bikes, all varying in shape, size and componentry. From Simon M's Pinarello Sestriere to Sandra's delightful Diamond Back Sorrento. The course was somewhat tricky with a cobbled section, parked cars to negotiate, and delivery men to avoid.
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc