We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 5. Imperial works Criterium Challenge
I don't think I've ever met a bicycle that I didn't want to ride. Even those crappy old mountain-bikes you see abandoned against lampposts, or those mini dandy horses for kids. Granted, I might not be able to ride 100 miles in the Pyrenees on such steeds, but there is joy to be had with any two-wheeled friend as long as you can at least push it down the street. Today's challenge was to ride ten bikes around the Imperial Works building (Rapha London HQ) within ten minutes. I would have to ride a spectrum of my colleagues bikes, all varying in shape, size and componentry. From Simon M's Pinarello Sestriere to Sandra's delightful Diamond Back Sorrento. The course was somewhat tricky with a cobbled section, parked cars to negotiate, and delivery men to avoid.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS