Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 5. Imperial works Criterium Challenge
I don't think I've ever met a bicycle that I didn't want to ride. Even those crappy old mountain-bikes you see abandoned against lampposts, or those mini dandy horses for kids. Granted, I might not be able to ride 100 miles in the Pyrenees on such steeds, but there is joy to be had with any two-wheeled friend as long as you can at least push it down the street. Today's challenge was to ride ten bikes around the Imperial Works building (Rapha London HQ) within ten minutes. I would have to ride a spectrum of my colleagues bikes, all varying in shape, size and componentry. From Simon M's Pinarello Sestriere to Sandra's delightful Diamond Back Sorrento. The course was somewhat tricky with a cobbled section, parked cars to negotiate, and delivery men to avoid.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.