We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 5. Imperial works Criterium Challenge
I don't think I've ever met a bicycle that I didn't want to ride. Even those crappy old mountain-bikes you see abandoned against lampposts, or those mini dandy horses for kids. Granted, I might not be able to ride 100 miles in the Pyrenees on such steeds, but there is joy to be had with any two-wheeled friend as long as you can at least push it down the street. Today's challenge was to ride ten bikes around the Imperial Works building (Rapha London HQ) within ten minutes. I would have to ride a spectrum of my colleagues bikes, all varying in shape, size and componentry. From Simon M's Pinarello Sestriere to Sandra's delightful Diamond Back Sorrento. The course was somewhat tricky with a cobbled section, parked cars to negotiate, and delivery men to avoid.
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3