We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 4. Col d'Apparel Challenge
This time the challenge was to put 10 items of Rapha kit on my espresso-ridden body in under one minute. It usually takes me at least 15 minutes to decide which colour socks to wear with my choice of jersey for the day, so I was up against it. The 10 products lined up for me to put on were:
1. Last season's navy blue Winter Tights (new ones aren't in stock yet)
2. Fixed Base Layer
3. White Merino Socks (my favourite)
4. New gunmetal grey Merino Jersey
5. New red Classic Softshell Jacket
6. Black Criterium Gloves
7. Fixed Backpack
8. New red Winter Collar
9. BFF 09 Cap
10. New red Knitted Winter Hat
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…