We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 4. Col d'Apparel Challenge
Today's challenge was to put 10 items of Rapha kit on my espresso-ridden body in under one minute. It usually takes me at least 15 minutes to decide which colour socks to wear with my choice of jersey for the day, so I was up against it. The 10 products lined up for me were:
1. Last season's navy blue Winter Tights (new ones aren't in stock yet)
2. Fixed Base Layer
3. White Merino Socks (my favourite)
4. New gunmetal grey Merino Jersey
5. New red Classic Softshell Jacket
6. Black Criterium Gloves
7. Fixed Backpack
8. New red Winter Collar
9. BFF 09 Cap
10. New red Knitted Winter Hat
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…