We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 4. Col d'Apparel Challenge
Today's challenge was to put 10 items of Rapha kit on my espresso-ridden body in under one minute. It usually takes me at least 15 minutes to decide which colour socks to wear with my choice of jersey for the day, so I was up against it. The 10 products lined up for me were:
1. Last season's navy blue Winter Tights (new ones aren't in stock yet)
2. Fixed Base Layer
3. White Merino Socks (my favourite)
4. New gunmetal grey Merino Jersey
5. New red Classic Softshell Jacket
6. Black Criterium Gloves
7. Fixed Backpack
8. New red Winter Collar
9. BFF 09 Cap
10. New red Knitted Winter Hat
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb