Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 4. Col d'Apparel Challenge
Today's challenge was to put 10 items of Rapha kit on my espresso-ridden body in under one minute. It usually takes me at least 15 minutes to decide which colour socks to wear with my choice of jersey for the day, so I was up against it. The 10 products lined up for me were:
1. Last season's navy blue Winter Tights (new ones aren't in stock yet)
2. Fixed Base Layer
3. White Merino Socks (my favourite)
4. New gunmetal grey Merino Jersey
5. New red Classic Softshell Jacket
6. Black Criterium Gloves
7. Fixed Backpack
8. New red Winter Collar
9. BFF 09 Cap
10. New red Knitted Winter Hat
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…