[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 10. It’s a Wrap
Today’s 10th and final challenge was suggested by Spencer Fine. Well done Spencer, you win a new Gentleman’s Cap of your choice.
Seeing that an article in Rouleur no. 7 about bar tape was Spencer's inspiration for the challenge we got Mr. Guy Andrews of Rouleur magazine to step in for this one. Not only did Guy blitz the challenge with extreme panache in under 8 mins, but he also did it in his Classic Softshell beneath the beating sun of the new Rouleur office (they’ve relocated to Shoreditch nowadays). Tidy.
Congratulations to everyone involved in the 10×10 challenge including Ben Brown who put all the stop frame sequences together and most importantly Team Rapha who have just completed the Cent Cols Challenge in 2nd place. Chapeau.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…