[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 10. It’s a Wrap
Today’s 10th and final challenge was suggested by Spencer Fine. Well done Spencer, you win a new Gentleman’s Cap of your choice.
Seeing that an article in Rouleur no. 7 about bar tape was Spencer's inspiration for the challenge we got Mr. Guy Andrews of Rouleur magazine to step in for this one. Not only did Guy blitz the challenge with extreme panache in under 8 mins, but he also did it in his Classic Softshell beneath the beating sun of the new Rouleur office (they’ve relocated to Shoreditch nowadays). Tidy.
Congratulations to everyone involved in the 10×10 challenge including Ben Brown who put all the stop frame sequences together and most importantly Team Rapha who have just completed the Cent Cols Challenge in 2nd place. Chapeau.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS