[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 10. It’s a Wrap
Today’s 10th and final challenge was suggested by Spencer Fine. Well done Spencer, you win a new Gentleman’s Cap of your choice.
Seeing that an article in Rouleur no. 7 about bar tape was Spencer's inspiration for the challenge we got Mr. Guy Andrews of Rouleur magazine to step in for this one. Not only did Guy blitz the challenge with extreme panache in under 8 mins, but he also did it in his Classic Softshell beneath the beating sun of the new Rouleur office (they’ve relocated to Shoreditch nowadays). Tidy.
Congratulations to everyone involved in the 10×10 challenge including Ben Brown who put all the stop frame sequences together and most importantly Team Rapha who have just completed the Cent Cols Challenge in 2nd place. Chapeau.
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling