[ locale string ]
Ten x Ten Challenge: Day 10. It’s a Wrap
Today’s 10th and final challenge was suggested by Spencer Fine. Well done Spencer, you win a new Gentleman’s Cap of your choice.
Seeing that an article in Rouleur no. 7 about bar tape was Spencer's inspiration for the challenge we got Mr. Guy Andrews of Rouleur magazine to step in for this one. Not only did Guy blitz the challenge with extreme panache in under 8 mins, but he also did it in his Classic Softshell beneath the beating sun of the new Rouleur office (they’ve relocated to Shoreditch nowadays). Tidy.
Congratulations to everyone involved in the 10×10 challenge including Ben Brown who put all the stop frame sequences together and most importantly Team Rapha who have just completed the Cent Cols Challenge in 2nd place. Chapeau.
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G