[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club
As Chris Froome and Team Sky embark upon the 100th edition of the big race, Rapha will also be setting sail for French shores on the newly renovated Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club. Formerly the Mobile Cycle Club, the bus has been refitted with a new widescreen TV and satellite dish to watch each stage, and a refurbished espresso machine. The pilots of the bus, Ben Lieberson and Steve Marsh will first be heading to Nice for the team time trial, then on to the Pyrenees, followed by Brittany, then it’s the Mont Ventoux stage, the final showdown in the Alps near Annecy and the grand finale in Paris. Plus plenty of other stops in between.
If you’re out in France make sure you catch up with the bus as it plots its own grand tour of France. Ben and Steve will be somewhere each day to ride, serve coffee and enjoy the world’s greatest race.
As Ben Lieberson would say: "Let the bon temps roll…"
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…