Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club
As Chris Froome and Team Sky embark upon the 100th edition of the big race, Rapha will also be setting sail for French shores on the newly renovated Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club. Formerly the Mobile Cycle Club, the bus has been refitted with a new widescreen TV and satellite dish to watch each stage, and a refurbished espresso machine. The pilots of the bus, Ben Lieberson and Steve Marsh will first be heading to Nice for the team time trial, then on to the Pyrenees, followed by Brittany, then it’s the Mont Ventoux stage, the final showdown in the Alps near Annecy and the grand finale in Paris. Plus plenty of other stops in between.
If you’re out in France make sure you catch up with the bus as it plots its own grand tour of France. Ben and Steve will be somewhere each day to ride, serve coffee and enjoy the world’s greatest race.
As Ben Lieberson would say: "Let the bon temps roll…"
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.