Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club
As Chris Froome and Team Sky embark upon the 100th edition of the big race, Rapha will also be setting sail for French shores on the newly renovated Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club. Formerly the Mobile Cycle Club, the bus has been refitted with a new widescreen TV and satellite dish to watch each stage, and a refurbished espresso machine. The pilots of the bus, Ben Lieberson and Steve Marsh will first be heading to Nice for the team time trial, then on to the Pyrenees, followed by Brittany, then it’s the Mont Ventoux stage, the final showdown in the Alps near Annecy and the grand finale in Paris. Plus plenty of other stops in between.
If you’re out in France make sure you catch up with the bus as it plots its own grand tour of France. Ben and Steve will be somewhere each day to ride, serve coffee and enjoy the world’s greatest race.
As Ben Lieberson would say: "Let the bon temps roll…"
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.