We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club
As Chris Froome and Team Sky embark upon the 100th edition of the big race, Rapha will also be setting sail for French shores on the newly renovated Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club. Formerly the Mobile Cycle Club, the bus has been refitted with a new widescreen TV and satellite dish to watch each stage, and a refurbished espresso machine. The pilots of the bus, Ben Lieberson and Steve Marsh will first be heading to Nice for the team time trial, then on to the Pyrenees, followed by Brittany, then it’s the Mont Ventoux stage, the final showdown in the Alps near Annecy and the grand finale in Paris. Plus plenty of other stops in between.
If you’re out in France make sure you catch up with the bus as it plots its own grand tour of France. Ben and Steve will be somewhere each day to ride, serve coffee and enjoy the world’s greatest race.
As Ben Lieberson would say: "Let the bon temps roll…"
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC