[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Team Rapha-FOCUS On the Road
Pack the bikes, pack the kit, make the flight. Travel from one venue to the next. Unpack the bikes, unpack the kit. Dirty them both to what looks like beyond repair. Clean it all then pack it all away again. Travel to the next venue. Do it all over again. The only differences being the courses and whatever the weather decides to throw at you. Possibly a change in the local flavor, a different selection of beers and whatever snacks are offered up alongside the course. This past weekend at US Gran Prix of Cyclocross I am guessing that it must have been Spotted Cow and bags of cheese curds.
The Cyclocross racing goes in quick succession after Cross Vegas. The heat as well as the speed possibly get turned down on the weekend after. Although looking at the results, not by much. One thinks that it must be hard to travel around the country competing at such a high level. But, then again, this is what these men and women signed up for.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS